Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Experienced ChildCare & PreSchool

Are you looking for a loving, structured, small, child care and pre-school?  How about gluten-free or dairy-free?  Do you have a baby, and want them to be well cared for?

  • I have many years of experience, and am licensed.  I have taught pre-school for 8 years, and my former students are excelling in school! 
  • I am a small, in home, facility.  I give your babies and toddlers the individualized care they deserve.  No employee turn-over for your little ones to try and get to know new providers often, I am here with them every day!
  • Do your little ones have special diets?  Gluten-free, or dairy-free?  I have 15 years experience in cooking for sensitivities, allergies, and celiac disease, and understand about cross-contamination, and other dangers.  Our facility is GLUTEN-FREE!  All meals are provided and are homemade, and nutritious!  We have lots of fun food including; muffins, cookies, waffles, pizza, pancakes and even homemade ice cream cones.  
  • In using natural ingredients, reduced sugar, and whole grains, our kids get sick less often, and feel great! 
Call or email for an interview
Jennifer Bell
Caterpillar Academy
joejenbell@cableone.net
208-863-3857

No comments:

Post a Comment